PICC-18™ PRO v9.61 ANSI C COMPILER, based on the reliable PICC-18 STD compiler, comes with:
Omniscient Code Generation™
information from multiple source files at the one time, allowing more
intelligent state-of-the-art code generation that:
- Automatically handles memory banking without requiring special qualifiers
- Optimises the size of each pointer variable in your code based on its usage
- Eliminates the need for many non-standard C qualifiers and compiler options
- Produces more optimal interrupt context switching code
- Customises the functionality of the included printf library function
- Is simple to use
all means you can spend less time worrying about device memory
requirements and compiler-specific semantics and more time focusing on
Runs on multiple platforms including Windows 2000/XP, Linux and Mac OS X.
You can read the Omniscient Code Generation whitepaper here >>>
PICC-18 PRO also:
- integrates into the MPLABŪ IDE, MPLAB ICE and most 3rd-party development tools
- includes Library source - for standard libraries and sample code for I/O drivers
- includes macro assembler, linker, preprocessor, and one-step driver
PICC-18 PRO is packaged with:
HI-TECH Priority Access™ (at no extra cost):
HI-TECH Software's 12 month web access to updates and priority technical support.
Embedded Development Environment
3, a powerful development environment including full project
management, a flexible editor and a fast, accurate simulator, provides
a fully-featured front end to the PICC-18 PRO.
the compiler may be run directly from the command line, allowing you to
compile, assemble and link using one command. This enables the compiler
to be integrated into third party development environments, such as the
MPLAB IDE from Microchip Technology, Inc.
HI-TECH PICC-18 PRO is fully supported in the MPLABŪ IDE as a standard toolset.
The PICC-18 compiler supports all currently available Microchip PIC18 series
microcontrollers. A full list can be found here >>>