Big Window into a Small Format
The ComProbe SD Protocol Analyzer supports applications and systems using the standard SD form factor connection as well as embedded applications (via. Pin header for signal connections), and allows developers and testers to decode not only basic SD (SD and SPI mode) protocol layer, but the SDIO Bluetooth protocol layer as well.
Detailed decodes provide a clear window into Commands (SD vs. SPI mode) and Data Transfers (1bit vs. 4 bit mode). The ComProbe SD gives you the ability to quickly and easily search decoded frames, significantly reducing the time you spend debugging SD/SDIO device protocol and timing issues.
- Comprehensive Protocol Analysis: Can be used in conjunction with other ComProbe devices for interoperability analysis over multiple bus types
- Full SPI Bus Support: Allows developers of full-duplex technologies to capture and analyze SPI bus data
- Data You Can Trust: Non-intrusive in-line capture and analysis provides uncontaminated views of the data you need
- Current and Compatible: Support for 1 and 4-bit modes makes sure you’re compatible with current SD, SDIO and MMC specifications
- Compact unit delivers big features to developers of SD, SDIO, SPI and MMC technologies, in the field or at the bench
- Faster to Market: Reduces debug time with simultaneous live capture, display, decode, filtering and detection of protocol errors